25 posts tagged events
Regulars Rye Clifton and Clay Langdon will help lead“Green Marketing: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly” on Tuesday, March 26, from 6 to 9 p.m. at The North Door, 501 N IH35, 78702. Check ‘em out. (ht Michael Crider).
Hopefully I’ll see you around SXSW. I will list free events open to the public. Mix it up, and have a great time.
- SXSW Create, Friday the 8th through Monday the 11th, near the convention center
- Aaron Swartz Town Hall, Friday the 8th at 6:30 p.m., Austin Convention Center Ballroom A
- a NASA exhibit Friday March 8 at the Long Center
- SXSW Gaming, Friday the 8th through Sunday the 10th, Palmer
- Dewey Winburne Community Service Awards Ceremony, Sunday the 10th at 7 p.m. at Bethel Hall, St. David’s Episcopal Church, 301 E 8th St.
- Tech Innovation in Racing, 11 a.m. March 9, at Dell Hall / Long Center, but you have to get a pass on March 8 at the Gaming Expo
- PhotoCamp, Monday March 11 inside SXSW Create
- SXSW music shows at Auditorium Shores, Thursday the 14th through Saturday the 16th
What should I add to this list?
I hope to see you. Join in. It’s fun.
10 hours to go. Please add your support to this giving campaign. Thanks, y’all.
It looks like a few of us will attend this event this Wednesday evening.
We are meeting for dinner at Hickory Street at 5:30 p.m. and heading over after. Let us know if we should expect you for either grub or the event. Thanks.
What are you most looking forward to w/r/t SXSW 2013?
See y’all soon. Best as always.
It’s time for another East Austin Studio Tour, which runs November 8 to 18. I highly recommend it. Share plans and rally friends here.
Let’s team up for a custom event in Austin in April 2013. We’d have time to train, and this looks worth the effort. Leave a comment if interested.
The Texas Book Festival is October 27 and 28, a Saturday and Sunday. Feel free to invite any of these authors to meet us on the morning of Friday the 26th. Thanks, y’all.
This Thursday night (June 28) from 8:30 to 11:30 p.m., Eric Beverly (you’ve seen him around Mozart’s, too) will be representing the House of Songs at a show at 219 West. I’ll attend. Come on down, y’all. Let’s have fun, enjoy some music, and support these folks.
[photo from The Statesman]