Dylan keeps on Ratiganing.
Please consider Kid President's “20 Things We Should Say More Often”:
20. Thank you.
19. Excuse me.
18. Here is a surprise corndog I bought you because you’re my friend.
17. I’m sorry.
16. I forgive you.
15. You can do it.
14. I’ve got barbecue sauce on my shirt, too.
12. Everything is going to be okay.
11. Aw! You got me a corndog, too. You shouldn’t have.
10. I don’t know.
9. You’re so awesome.
8. Hello, person I’ve never met before, here’s a high five.
7. My sports team isn’t always the best sports team.
4. I disagree with you, but I still like you as a person who is a human being, and I will treat you like that because, if I didn’t, it would make everything bad, and that’s what lots of people do, and it is lame.
2. Life is tough, but so are you.
1. [something nice]
Bonus: Let’s dance!
- Foursquare, Gowalla, Yelp, Facebook Places
- Onion Creek flooding
- What does “affordable housing” mean?
- The Making More documentary
- Wesley’s project
- creative industries in Austin, Seattle, SF, NYC, and Vancouver
- the Trilogy mafia
- Snapchat rejecting billions
- MapMyFitness exit
- the digital divide
- “what screens want”
- the Balcones fault
- xkcd and Jason Kottke on the pace of modern life
- Vancouver Hackspace Startup Decelerator
- the “security council” of the Internet and the future consolidation of the Internet industr(ies)